In order to obtain a license to practice massage in the State of Washington you must:
  • Graduate from or transfer through a school approved by the Washington State Board of Massage or be licensed in an approved jurisdiction.
  • Meet all the education requirements and minimum hours in each specified course.
  • Successfully pass either the MBLEx or NCBTMB exams.
  • Have a current First Aid and CPR card (Red Cross/American Heart Association equivalent)
  • Complete 4 hours of study in HIV/AIDS for the health care worker. This can be taken online, in person or through Ananda Massage Training
  • Complete the WA jurisprudence exam
If you are moving to Washington from another state and wish to transfer your license, contact the WA Board of Massage to see what will be required of you. Some applicants qualify for endorsement, others will need to make up hours through a transfer program approved by the Board. (We do not offer a transfer program at Ananda.) 


© 2000 - 2018 powered by
Doteasy Web Hosting